We are looking forward to hire Two (2) ‘’Control Room Operators” for our Lahore office.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills at all levels.
• IT literate.
• Team Player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Should be able to work in shifts (12 Hours shift)
• Minimum Two (02) years’ experience in relevant field.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform daily control room tasks with high integrity and efficiency.
• Monitor CCTV and report any unusual activity to the Line Manager/Duty Security Officer.
• Respond promptly to radio checks and keep accurate records of all communication.
• Keep a record of any incidents and report these to the Duty Security Officer.
• Monitor vehicle and staff movements via our Geolocation software.
• Issue field visit related equipment to staff on the instruction of the Operations Manager.
• Report any alarm activation to the Duty Security Manager.
• Monitor the external security situation and provide the best routes and road status to company drivers.
• Manage the main switchboard, answer all the calls and direct them to the right department promptly and courteously.
• Provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
• Identify and recommend changes to improve our security operations.
• Constantly focus and monitor the site activities via CCTV or other surveillance systems.
• Any other duty as directed by the Duty Manager or Line Manager.