Probyn Security Advisors Private Limited is seeking an experienced, qualified Security Analyst to join our staff. The security Analyst will work closely with the team and be responsible for providing web related intelligence collection and reporting on said collections. The successful candidate must be well-versed in social media information gathering, OSINT tools/techniques, able to work in a team environment and communicate with customers. The analyst will be required to:
- Conduct collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools
- Conduct study of social media and public accessible databases.
- Produce security Reports and other network analysis products.
- Gather, synthesize and analyze open source information in support of objectives laid out by the company and its customers.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments.
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools.
- Respond to Requests for Information.
- Provide input to curriculum development for security training requirements.
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by the company or customers.
- Troubleshoot information gathering tools.
Typical Education & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or 1+ years equivalent technology experience.
- 1 years experience with curating and analyzing open source intelligence.
- 1 years experience building and leading teams.
- 1 year experience with Python or other scripting languages.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Required Skills and Education
- 3+yrs demonstrated intelligence experience with MS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or 3+ years’ equivalent technology experience.
- Experience utilizing Commercial off The Shelf (COTS) information tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g.Maltego, Recon-NG, Kali Linux, Pipl, Spokeo, Intellius, Whitepages, SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel).
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of signature reduction and experience
collecting and exploiting from web information.
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.